Google

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tell No One

Now, I know I say every book is awsome but No BS, Tell No One by Harlan Coben is the shit. I dont know if I read this guy before or if his name is just similar to others but this dude knows how to tell a story. This is probably the best book I've read in awhile.

Tell No One is about this guy who loses his wife, only to find out 8 years later that she may not be dead after all. He doesn't know what to do so he starts trying to figure out the mystery and nutty ass shit starts to happen all around him. He is forced to toughen up and deal with it. Everybody has secrets that they will kill to keep.

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. I read it in about 8 hours staying up all night. Hopefully I find some more of this Harlan Coben.

Definitely scoop up this book.

No comments: